Throwback Thursday: Last Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is only a week away, and I'm getting so excited! I'm in the final planning and prepping stages for this year, and reflecting a bit on how things went the first time around.

Hollylujah's original incarnation is still out there, and its only two posts were about last year's Thanksgiving. This post explained my crafty pumpkin place cards, and this post was a roundup of how each recipe turned out.

Here are some photos from the day:


Homemade pumpkin spice lattes (vegan, natch)

Craftiness

The setup

Pumpkin candle holders = <3

Kale salad with delicata squash and all kinds of other goodness

Roasted green beans with cranberries and walnuts

It was pretty delicious if I recall.
Chocolate brownie pumpkin pie with crunchy pecan topping and maple coconut whipped cream. Say that 3 times fast.

My parents, ladies and gentlemen.
Good times :)

If you're interested in trying any of those recipes, they were all linked on the old blog. Last year was so wonderful, and one of my favorite memories ever. I can't wait to do it again!



0 comments:

Post a Comment