Graphic: How to cut an avocado (without peeling!)

It's been a busy few days, so most of my meals have been quick and on the run. No new recipes worth posting, but maybe I'll share a roundup of my quick meal staples soon. One of those quick meals was a tomato and avocado salad, which required a quick dicing of this avocado without making a mess. Here's how I do it, with a handy Pinterest-friendly graphic:

  1. Start with a sharp knife and a ripe avocado.
  2. Slice off the tip and cut the avocado around lengthwise.
  3. Twist and separate the halves.
  4. Remove the pit with the knife.
  5. Gently dice or slice the avocado right in the skin.
  6. Scoop out the pieces with a large spoon.
  7. Enjoy!

I don't think this is the best or only way to do it, but it certainly is my favorite. How do you like to cut your avocado?



0 comments:

Post a Comment